"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and discover they were the big things." -Robert Brault

Friday, June 13, 2025

Luke helps Ally with Spanish

Ally: I got a 96 on my Spanish final.

Luke: That’s because of me, Ally… because I helped you study.

Ally: What did you get?

Luke: An 81.

Me: You got an 81, but you’re claiming Ally owes her 96 to you?

Luke: Yes! I helped her study for two hours!

Me: I know. I get that, but I think it’s a stretch to claim that you, who got an 81, get credit for her 96.

Luke: We should split the grade. She got a 96. I got an 81. It seems like we each should get an 88.5.

Me: Yeah, that was some good fast math there. Too bad you wouldn’t be as fast at saying it in Spanish.

No comments: